Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday was a busy day.

Wow! What a day! It started at 5:30 this morning getting up and ready. We had to be at the PET scan at 7 am. Drank a lovely red drink! 2 glass of it. Then got a IV and some radioactive sugar shot in me. Was reminder no one need to use the same bathroom as me. Now that's just scary! Had to wait a hour so it could circulate in my system. Then in the machine for 10 mins or so. Then Spence and I were on the the other appointments. I got a EKG was informed my heart look great(at least I have that going for me)! Then got poked again for blood work, and then peed in a cup! Sorry guys you want all the juicy details right? :) After that I headed to my last appointment. The 2nd biopsy and marker placement. Chewed on a Valium on the elevator to be ready for the biopsy. All went well! I did good since I already had one. This time is was a little different. They didn't need a lot of tissue. This time I got Spence to take some great pics! 

The picture is the sample tissue of the tumor. 

Thanks for your prayers. I will just be laying in my bed for the evening. My day has finally caught up with me! 

Love ya'll

4 comments:

  1. I put you on the prayerlist in our church and we all held hands and prayed for you.My family will continue praying for you Bandi, stay strong sweet girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayed for you this morning. So glad things went as smooth as possible! Rest peacefully tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi,
    You've been on my mind all week, and I just wanted to tell you that you're one of the bravest individuals I know! God will give you and your family the strength to endure this journey......you will remain in our prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandi, you and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers. You have always been an inspiration to me as well as many others. God will give you the strength to get through this. We are here if you need anything. Love you!

    ReplyDelete