Friday, November 7, 2014

JOY comes in the morning!

Hello World!
I woke up this morning feeling like I could run a 5K. Just joking! I did feel better than yesterday that is for sure! Thanks for everyone's help that took the kids, picked them up, cooked dinner for us, and most of all prayed for us. God is so good. In the good times and the bad. When we are in the storm the devil tries to take our eyes off of Jesus. It is so helpful to have others besides us encouraging us along the way. As I was feeling bad yesterday I was scared and I had to remind myself over and over that God was with me. I would feel a peace come over me and I knew that it was everyone that was praying for me. 
I got a call this afternoon from the research nurse. She informed me I would have to come in Monday for a blood draw. The BRAC test the was done was done under a different doctor. My insurance would not pay for it, so the research nurse called to change the billing code so the test could be run. Well all the HIPPA crap that we now have won't let us use the blood thats all ready there. So I get to go Monday and get 1 more tube of blood. It has to be FEDEX'ed overnight to get this test needed so I can start my chemo. I am bummed she informed me we will have to push back the 1st round to the following week. So Chemo should start the 18th of November. I know it all in God's timing but I am so ready to start this journey and count down the weeks.
So please pray for my patience. I hate this cancer is still in me and can attack me for one more week and I am ready to show it where the sun doesn't shine! :) 

I leave us with this verse. 

Psalm 30:5
Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes in the morning!!


Brandi

1 comment: