Thursday, November 20, 2014

11-20-14 Update



Hi! Thanks for all the prayers they are working! 3 days into my 1st round of Chemo all seems well! Taking my meds as I should. I haven't missed a meal. Taste buds are still alive! No nausea meds need yet. Stomach has felt a little weird but not queasy! That's huge praise! 

Please pray for my Izabella Grace she went to the doctor today because she had a low grade fever and terrible headache and sore throat last night. Spence took her to the doctor first thing and No flu, no strep! Just a cold. So I will keep her on the essential oils that I started her on last night. My new diffuser is working overtime. Glad I am ordering another one. I feel like I need them going in every room of the house. I am trying to not freak about about germs but man going through Chemo is a big deal and I don't need complications. So pray we all stay healthy and I don't turn into a germ-a phobic person! Man my OCD kicks in sometime and I have to remind myself it okay. My count isn't down low just yet.

Tuesday Nov. 25 is my 2nd round. Pray it's another successful one. No reactions and another good week with no side effects and a healthy heart! 

Thanks for your love and support with prayers, meal train, well wishes, encouragement, and your financial support through Go Fund Me and they checks coming in the mail. 

I leave us with this verse today:
Psalm 37:4
Take delight in the Lord , and He will give you your heart's desires. 

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment