Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Chemotherapy & Generosity

Just wanted to remind all of you I had my first chemotherapy pushed back a week. It is now scheduled for November 18 at 7:45 The reason is the BRAC test that I had mid October was done by my surgeon and my insurance would not pay for it. It was expensive! Let's just say I could set up a finance plan they said. So my Research Nurse tried to have the billing changed(the study would pay for it because I need this test) and we thought it was a go! But since we have HIPPPA laws they informed us it would not transfer. So yesterday I had to go to my Oncologist and get another wonderful lovely vial of my blood! Can you see the sarcasm dripping off that last sentence? But I am reminded of a Devotional my Mother In Law read to me one morning that she was here and the Devotional was titled: God's Waiting Room. So I feel that it is another long week of anticipation, its God's timing and not mine. Right? 

So I also wanted to say a HUGE thank you to so many people that have sent us money to help out with  all this craziness! It is humbling but we are so grateful! It will help us out due to me not being able to work and for the days that Spencer has already missed and will be missing! We have seen the hands and feet of Jesus and I will never be able to express our appreciation to you in words that my heart and mind want to say to each of you! So I will just say I love you and I am so blessed! God is faithful and He gives us everything we need.


I leave us with this verse:

2 Corinthians 9:12-13

So two good things will result from the ministry of giving -the needs of the believers in Jerusalem will be met, and they will joyfully express their thanks to God. As a result of your ministry, they will give glory to God. For your generosity to them and to all believers will prove that you are obedient to the Good News of Christ Jesus.

Brandi

1 comment: