Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Round 2 in Da Books!!! :)

Good Evening! 
I am so blessed to even be able to type that. God is so faithful! He heard our prayers today. Today I was able to take less Benadryl so that was great. No Benadryl high!  My body is responding to the treatment good thus far! That's a huge praise! Praying next week will be the same. And hoping for a good week.I did get a Rx for heartburn like symptoms I had last week. Being tired is okay(that's part of the healing process). Being healthy and side effect-free and not nauseated is the icing on the cake! Can I get an AMEN?
 Continue to pray for the tumor to shrink each week and to respond the way we hope. Basically to be gone in Jesus name and never ever return in my body again! Also that this study will hit a break through and help lots of TNBC ladies be survivors and overcomers! I plan to beat this Cancer's bootie! I will be fighting like a girl!! Let do this prayer warriors! ;)

I had a sweet friend at Crummy Cookies(find her on FACEBOOK) make me some "nurse cookies" today. I brought them today to my treatment and handed them out. They loved them and were so thankful! I loved seeing their face enjoy them! I wanted them to know I appreciate how kind and caring they have been to me since I started this journey weeks ago! They always treat me like I am the only patient when I am there. That means the world to me. I love my Nurses and Doctors that they Lord has given me during this journey. He gives us what we need. He is so faithful! He never promised it would be easy. But He did promise we would never walk alone! 

Well I will update later this week! Keep those prayers coming! I am grateful! 
Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Be blessed and stop and take time tonight or this week and please count your blessings! I promise you, you will be blessed when you stop and see how amazing our Lord is in EVERY part of your life. Please post here or FACEBOOK me at least one thing you didn't realize until you stopped took the time to count your blessings! 

Love Ya'll

I leave us with this verses:

He will bless those who fear the LORD, both great and lowly. May the LORD richly bless both you and your children. May you be blessed by the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
 (Psalms 115:13-15 NLT)

Brandi

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing.I love your faith. I can't wait to watch God continue to help you thru this storm. He is faithful~You are so loved~

    ReplyDelete