Tuesday, December 30, 2014

7 out of 12

Those weekly treatments can be counted on one hand now! What a blessing! Side Effects have been minimal. Praying the other 4 segment ones are the same. Heard they are tougher! Yikes,being more tired won't be fun. This feels like I am in a hibernation season of my life. Taking it slow. Not rushed. I am a lets go, what are we gonna do today kinda of girl. So this has knocked the wind out of me. Over the last week I've been stuck inside. The weather has been so gloomy and plain ol' depressing! I need sunshine! Today was sunny, but stuck inside this infusion room most of the day. Not cool. Not cool at all...
I think this post might be blah! Sorry but I want to share what's on my heart. Chemotherapy is going good. But man I am ready for it to be over. I could of took a week off today because my regular Doctor was out of town but I chose to see someone else today to keep pressing on. Waiting a week is too long(I've said it before, I am ready to be done) Feb 3 should be my last weekly treatment and no more study drug. Pray these next treatments will be so benifical to to study,and to me! Thank you in advance. Let's claim healing and protection of my heart and other organs. 
Today was long and I was ready to be done and go home. I did not feel like my bright bubbly self today. I know you all have felt that way at times. Those times I hate! I hate being sad and not myself. I know I will have those days and I need to process them and understand them just like you. All I could do was think Lord this could be worse. Toughen up Brandi it's not much longer. Look at those around you. Be the light. Just know I feel your prayers. I know you may not pray for me everyday. But you might after reading this post. Or in the morning when you see it on Facebook or check out my blog. Or when the moment pops in your head! Just know by you stopping and praying God hears you. I pray for lots of people daily. I try to pray right away for people I respond to in a comment or message. I stop right there and send those words to our creator. Prayer is a powerful thing. Don't take it lightly. 
On to other things... A lady loved my wig and called and made an appointment for Friday to get her a wig at the HPI. She loved the way mine looked so real. She said I need one that doesn't look like a helmet. :) I sure hope she gets one and makes her feel like herself again. She said "It was great meeting you and talking with you today." God had the perfect timing! I was feeling kinda down today and he used me anyways to give others hope! In return I was blessed! 
I leave us with the verse: (2 Corinthians 4:8)
 
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, great hair, and even greater things to come! Love and Hugs from Florida 💞

    ReplyDelete