Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wig Shop!!

I
I decided since every time I run my fingers through my hair I get a few hairs that come out each time. I thought I'd better get to looking at what wig suits me! Wow... never thought I be doing this. First time for everything right? Bald is something that freaks me out. I want to be transparent with ya'll. I love my hair. It's like my crown and glory! It's me! And the thought of loosing it just ticks me off! 
When someone gets sick they can hid it for the most part. You could walk into a store and know one would really know. But with cancer not so much! You see a bald head and you just natural assume oh they have cancer. Face it we all do. I do it now. It's seems like I am aware of it more since finding out I will be loosing mine. Don't get me wrong bald is beautiful in it own way. I see these ladies and they are gorgeous. I think to myself wow... I wonder if I can pull that off. I will be finding out soon enough! I have told Spencer he better not staring at my bald head when I am asleep or I will punch him in the nose if I wake up and catch him! He's been so sweet to me through all of this. He even said he'd shave his head with me when the time comes! Sweet...but NO THANK YOU! One bald head is enough. 

Well for a good laugh I took pictures of my trip to the wig shop! Luck you! You can see I tried different styles to see what look more natural for my style I already had. I love long hair. But I tried a few colors out. I am NOT a blonde(even though I act like one sometimes). I am not a black haired lady either. I am a true brunette! But apparently my Hubby has a thing for redheads! I tried on a Auburn colored one and it was his FAVORITE! I even tried on a fun one. I have know idea who would even buy this type but I had fun with it! I made the best out of this trip! I was scary trip for me but found the blessing in it. It will give you a good laugh! Enjoy! 

I leave us with this verse: 
Sorrow may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.
 (Psalms 30:5 NLT)

6 comments:

  1. I'm with Spence, the Auburn one is my favorite too! Looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the auburn one too bit the brunette is you.You are finding those joyful things thru this storm, that's God working..He NEVER fails.You're an inspiration Brandi Maige & your beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. A womans hair is her glory for sure, however it is also material. My vote is the first one it matches your personality, but that's as far as wigs go. I think the temporary tattoos would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter and I both agree the Auburn looks the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will look beautiful no matter which one you choose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ❤️ the auburn one. You look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete