Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blessed and Bald!

Yesterday was a huge step for me! I went and got my wig. I really like it. We kept it kinda long so I can get use to it. It's the perfect match to my natural hair color! Well what was my natural hair color! Spencer got to buzz the remaining hair off yesterday afternoon. Truthfully I was so scared! But Izzy held my hands. I just focused on her beautiful brown eyes and just kept saying I need to be brave for her. Brave like Queen Esther! The hair was gone and she told me I was still beautiful! That meant the world to me! For me to have my daughter see my inner beauty like Jesus does. Not what the worlds might think is beautiful. If having to go through this for her to know what true beauty is and what matters most to me. 

Last night was our Christmas party at work! I loved seeing my friends! They were so sweet and made me a beautiful canvas. Each square is a heart that my friends made and they wrote a single word that describes me. I am so humbled by their kindness! These are the things that keep me motivated to keep on trucking. I will cherish this painting forever! I have ready found the perfect place for it! 

I leave us with the reminder that beauty is in the eye of the beholder! And that friends are the best medicine. 

Verse: 
You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way.
 (Song of Songs 4:7 NLT)

8 comments:

  1. Rocking that buzz cut baby! I also love the wig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi you are beautiful inside and out! Your heart is filled with precious gold! I love the person you are and cherish our friendship! You are doing so well! I praise God for that! The wig looks fabulous and beautiful just like you! It's you and I had to take a second look! It looks like your hair! I love it and can't wait to see you! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful with or without hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! What an amazing role model.

    ReplyDelete