Friday, December 12, 2014

Scalp'em

That's is what a Seminole Fan says! But tonight looking in the mirror that's what I saw! My scalp is starting to show more and more these days. 
I still have a lot to loose. But seeing my hair come out is such a visual of my Cancer on the outside! Visuals are hard to take! I also know when I see my hair falling out I know the Chemo is working! I pray and claiming the tumor is breaking down and shrinking just like the number of hairs on my head! This is the only thing I am going to let this Cancer take! 

Well... I ask you for a few prayer requests this week! First of all please pray my liver enzyme levels go back down to a normal range. And the rest of my labs look good next week! Second I need you to pray my family stays healthy. Izzy came home with a cough. I have her on essential oils and some cough medicine. Please pray it goes away. I also have a sore throat. Not good since I can't be getting sick! I am on essential oils too and Zyrtec to stop any drainage. Ugh, this is going to be a long Winter Season! 

Tonight I leave us with this verse: 
Because we have these promises, dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that can defile our body or spirit. And let us work toward complete holiness because we fear God. (2 Corinthians 7:1 NLT) 

Brandi

1 comment: