Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Chemo/ Scan Results

Hello. It's been a tough several days since I got my new chemotherapy treatment. As most of you know I had my scans and treatment on Thursday 2/19. This past weekend was rough! I did just like the Doctor said. I was on around the clock anti-nausea meds for 3 days. I am happy to say it's been 2 days and no meds needed. My appetite has been down for sure. Nothing really sounds good. But hopefully it will get better. 
So many people told me these last treatments would be rough and they were right! But 3 more are left! Praise the Lord. March 3 and 17 are the next scheduled treatments. I know it's tough but I will be tougher! 
This picture is the 1 of the 4 AC treatments. 

I know so many of you have messaged me about my scan results. I have waited 5 days for the phone call, and today was the the day. They said it was dramatically reduced! I am so happy. All your prayers and those long weeks have shown God is faithful! I know these last treatments will finish this tumor off. 
I believe the tumor was a 3.0 cm and now is 0.7 cm. So that is Dramatically reduced like they said. 

I am overwhelmed with the news. I knew it shrunk weeks ago but now knowing how much is awesome! The first thing I said when I hung up was "Thank You Jesus!"

So lets stop and just thank Him for answering all of our prayers! He's faithful and He hears us! 

I leave us with this verse:
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12 NIV

Brandi

5 comments: