Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week 12

Week 12 is done! That was my last weekly one! I had my sweet friend Becca take me today. Spence had a out of town date in Auburn. We went out and celebrated and had Burgers and Shakes! 
I am so relieved that the twelve are done! That was a long stretch! And it is finished! 
Praise the Lord! He got me through it! I will continue to praise Him and trust Him to get me through these last four that will last for 8 more weeks! The end of March can't get here quick enough for me! I am so impatient and I am having to slow down and tell myself "Brandi take it all in. Don't miss something God is trying to show you. Are you being intention through this?" Stop and smell those roses! Find the beauty in everything. These are all things that run through my head daily! The struggle is real. It's a daily choice to live positive, and follow the example Jesus left us in scripture. The flesh in us is sinful! The Devil attacks us at our weakness. 

So as this chapter is coming to a close. I am about to embark on the last segment of chemotherapy. I will try to slow down and embrace all that God has for me. Please continue to pray me these last weeks. They told me to prepare myself for next treatment because they are a little tougher than the others. But they have been amazed how good I have done with Taxol/Carbo, so I know everything will be fine. 
Scans are on MONDAY Feb. 16 at 9:30 so please pray the tumor will be gone or almost gone! God is in control!! 

Here is my 12th chemo pic and a pic of my dear Sweet Becca and I at lunch today. 
I leave us with this verse:
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. (Psalm 34:8 NIV)
<3
Brandi

1 comment: