Sunday, February 8, 2015

Susan G. Koman Photoshoot

Today I woke up early to head back to Nashville for my Photoshoot. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. Spence and I arrived right on time and the photographer picked out my outfits I brought. Casual and Classy! I got my makeup put on and lashes applied(I am loosing my lashes now)! I had such a fun time with the photographer. She made me not so nervous and Spencer got to make me laugh! 
I decided to go bald and not wear my wig today. I figured it would impact others better if I could show them they can still be beautiful without hair. Also having professional pics and my make up done it could not be that bad of a pic. Right ? Plus this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to capture this monumental journey in my life. 
I got some exciting news. All ladies in the calendar shoot get to be in a fashion show! The event will be in April during fashion week! Wow! Super exciting! Maybe I will learn a little about fashion! 
I will update you more in that when the event gets closer. Also will let you know how to grab yourself a calendar to help support this amazing foundation! 

I will leave you with a few snapshots 
Spencer took while we were there today.
Thanks for your support and prayers! 

Brandi

1 comment:

  1. So great to read, Brandi. And thanks for the pictures. It's fun to see part of the process.

    ReplyDelete