Monday, February 2, 2015

Wig-a-do!

Howdy! It's Monday evening and I am already prepping for a wedding this weekend. Yes! You read this correctly! I have already been planning and getting ideas how to wear my long wig for this semi formal wedding! I must say I feel weird already planning how to wear my hair. I AM NOT THE BRIDE! :) Wearing a wig is just not the same as having your own locks! I am very limited to styles when playing with my wig. No up-dos. When you have a bald head there is no side pieces to pull from. It looks kinda weird. Trust me I already tried. But I have washed, and blow-dried it. Smoothed it all down. Parted it in the middle this time. I am planning on my hairdresser to curl it and give me some soft locks when I go see her Wednesday. I have been playing with it tonight with one of my pink pewter headband. I kinda like it! Here is a pic! What do you think?

1 comment: