Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nose hairs.Or lack of...

Good Mid-Morning Cyber World!

I just shared a story with my friend the other day and she said Oh you NEED to blog about that. So here you go!

Monday night my family and I were eating dinner and several times I noticed man my nose keeps dripping. I grabbed a tissue and of course blotted my nose. I had a thought. Well since I really don't have much hair anywhere on my body, I bet I don't have any nose hairs! So my husband grabbed his flashlight out of his pocket and took a look(yes we were finished with dinner). Sure enough Spencer said "Wow. No you don't have any." So of course Izzy had to look up my nose and Braxton too. Then they looked up each other noses and seen all their little hairs. These are the little things that no one tells you about Chemotherapy.
 Well since I told you about the nose hairs I might as well share with you about the eyelashes! My eyelashes are on their way out now too. So I bought my first set of little fill in lashes. I used them this weekend for the first time. They looked okay and natural. So while at the photo shoot the makeup artist put a full set on me for the pictures. I really liked them. So I have decided to start wearing them daily. Monday night after I washed my face I got Spencer to try too put them on me. They are hard to put on yourself. I figured I would not have time before I had to leave for my Chemo treatment Tuesday morning. We had lots of laughs, and I never thought I would be doing this to you baby. Spencer was a pro! Or he will be before its all said and done. 

December will be 14 years married to him and He has kept his vows! For better or worse and sickness and in health! I am so blessed to have a wonderful man beside me. He holds my hand when I need him too or He acts like a 12 year old to lighten up the situation. There is really never a dull moment with that man!

I will leave us with this verse:

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE!
1 Corinthians 13:13 

1 comment: