Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hair. Hair!

That's right I am getting Hair! Which is
growing everywhere on my body. I had to shave my legs and armpits! Which feels really weird by the way. My skin feels so rough. It's been smooth as can be these last 7 months. All the tiny peach fuzz on my body is coming back. As you can see in the pic I took today(5.30.15) I am getting eyelashes and brows too! I am so excited to have my lashes back so should I say growing again. I would be SUPER stoked of they would come back so full and super long! I did get my eyebrows waxed the other day. Yep! I sure did. They are growing crazy in all the places I don't want the to grow. But at least now it's easier to pencil them in instead of drawing them on blindly. 

Well I leave us with a quote today! I so agree with this. I will never view this side of Heaven the same again!  #foreverchanged #iamaSurvivor

Brandi



No comments:

Post a Comment