Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wig Washing

I washed my short hair wig tonight in the shower. Note to self: Wear you strap next time. I had lots of awkward moments washing it on my head! It slipped off several times. I didn't know to laugh or cry at the situation! My thoughts were Wow never done this before, Not everyone can say their hair slid off their head while washing it! :) 
But man it smells so good and it's so soft. I towel rolled it to get the excess water out of it. Now it's on the mannequin head air drying.  I learned that while I took a wig washing class last week. Oh the things you do when your a chemotherapy patient. But learning this will be very helpful to others one  day! I feel like I need to learn as much as I can and experience everything. Kinda like on the job training! I know I have a passion for helping others. It's one of my spiritual gifts. Hospitality is one of my top gifts. So I know their will be volunteering in my future! 
I have felt good and got lots of stuff done today around the house. It felt good to have some energy to do things today! Have a great rest of the week!

This scripture I am posting talks about our gifts. 

1Peter 4:11
Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment