Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Curious at what I eat?

Liquids I consume daily:
Advocare Spark 8oz 
Goat milk 
Kefir
Green Tea
Unsweet Tea w/light lemonade 
Cranberry Juice (pure pressed, it's sour)
H2O around 2 quarts daily( some of the things list are included in that 2 qts)

I have to stay hydrated to push this chemo all around my body. It helps circulate in my system. We don't want me to get dehydrated. It will cause lots of complications! 

Breakfast :
Steel Cut Oatmeal w/fruit
Banana
Smoothies( Kale and fruit)
Egg (scrambled or PAM fried)
Sometimes a doughnut from our local shop. 

Lunch:
Leftovers
Sandwich ( Boarshead meat, Whole Wheat mountain bread) sometimes cheese if I make it a grill cheese 
Spagettios - I love them :) 
Veggies: carrots, green beans, cauliflower  or broccoli
Nuts
Fruit: berries, grapes, cantaloupe 

Dinner:
Whatever someone brings us. :)
Leftovers 
Veggies
Sometimes we splurg and eat out or I make something the kids really want.( we had sloppy joes on Monday). But you can make it healthier. 
When I could I try to cook clean. I take recipes and modify them to fit in our diet. 
Pizza- on Fri. or Sat.
I do treat myself! I have a sweet tooth. :)

Just try to remember your body is a temple. Take care of it. Everything in moderation. 

I leave us with this verse:
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.
1 Corinthians 6:19 NIV

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment