Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ten! Amen!

Well, I am coming off my Benadryl high. Thank the Lord! That stuff is the devil! I could never do drugs! I can not stand the way drugs alter your mind! No thank you! I like to be in control or think I am anyways.  
WELL... my Amazing Hubster typed this week's blog and I want to share it on here. He's my hero! I am so grateful for God making him just for me! I pray we grow from from this experience and come out even stronger! Life is full of ups and downs. Hardships and Mountain tops! But he's my everything and I hate he has to watch me go through this and know he can't fix this! He's what makes me keep fight like a girl! And my children. Cancer didn't discriminate. It didn't care who I was or what I did or whom I love. It is a battle I am fighting with all I have! It will not break me... it WILL make me stronger and Glorify my Maker! Thanks for your prayers and below is Spencer post! 
So here we are. This is treatment #10! So to inform everyone, there are 2 more treatments of this segment, then 4 treatments of the second (and last) segment. We hear it's a bit more taxing on the body than this first segment. 

This is Spencer high jacking the post this week. Brandi is OUT! They gave her a metric ton of Benadryl this week. It's not a good feeling getting that dumped in your bod all at once. We are stoked and thank the Lord above that her blood counts are on the rise and she is not postponed in the process like two weeks ago.

I told her that we are almost done with the regular season, and are about to be in the post season. I pray it all continues to go as it has, which all in all is good, and ask yall to do the same. Pray for me specifically cause I have a terrible attitude this week, basically about everything. Frankly I'm having a hard time being upbeat with everything going on in our lives. I know who is in control, and I know everything is gonna be alright, but right now in the middle of it all, it's hard. I'm not fun to be around like this, and it changes the tone for our entire family. So just know that Spencer is a sour puss right now, and needs your prayer. 

Like my beautiful bride does, I will leave you with a scripture:

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? (Matthew 6:25-27 NIV)

Fighting Like a Girl!

So here we are. This is treatment #10! So to inform everyone, there are 2 more treatments of this segment, then 4 treatments of the second (and las...

www.gofundme.com

2 comments:

  1. Sour Puss must be a southern word that Zac had never heard of. He made fun of me the first time I said it and then I just read it on your blog. Funny. Praying for you all and love you. So thankful you got treatment today and are moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're counting off the weeks of your treatments just like we're counting off these cold, dark weeks of winter. Spring is coming! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete