Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Week 8 AGAIN 😞


Well I went in for chemotherapy as usual. Or so I thought! They did my labs and then called me back. The research nurse came out and gave me some bad news! My counts were too low for treatment today. She explained it wasn't safe. I would have to wait until next Tuesday and they should be back up. So I was super bummed. I have hoped this whole time it would not happen and today it did! Ugh! Please pray specific this week for me. That my labs will be good for treatment next Tuesday. I know everything happens for a reason and I know God is in control. I am just so impatient! And He's reminding me to trust him. God has me in a waiting room this week! And I know it's for the best but just prolongs this journey. It makes me scared it will happen again. I like a plan, and this wasn't in the protocol. No skipping weeks until the last 4! Or so I thought! 
So this week I will be exercising more. Uping my veggies/ berries and staying away from crowds! No time to be getting sick!
Have a great week and thank you for following me on this journey. I feel like I slipped and back in the valley this week. But I will dust off my knees and and suck it and press on! I always say" suck it up buttercup". So I will listen to myself this week and deal with it! 

I leave us with this encouragment:
 Thank the Lord  for the Bible and it being a life blueprint for us daily! If you miss your daily dose you really are cheating yourself out of a blessing! 

If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. (Jeremiah 29:13 NLT)

Brandi

2 comments:

  1. Brandie, your body goes through so much and God knows when your body needs a moment. Your Body has to fight so hard and it is just natural that the counts are a little low this time. But next week you will be again on track. Try to be patient. In moments like that I always remind myself on Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight"
    I pray for you and for your family every day - You are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about this small setback. Some days it's more difficult to suck it up than on other days. I'm praying you can move forward next week.

    ReplyDelete