Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wig Washing and New Do

These were some pictures I took today washing my long wig "Brandi" Izzy drew a lovely face on the styrofoam head. The next few pictures are after washing and literally towel drying. I lay the wig flat on the towel and then roll it up and squeeze the towel as I roll. I do this process a few times to get the excess water out. Then I am ready to comb out and blow dry! It takes forever to dry it! I mean as long or longer than it use to take my own hair. 30 mins is the shortest time it's taken and when I went to get it curled today I sat under the dryer to get the damp places dry before she started curling it. 
But I love the finished drying pic and the curled pic. It looks so natural a makes me feel so good having a great wig during this chemo journey. In a few weeks I hope to post some pics of my head with a fuzzy top. It should start growing back not long after this last treatment. I am wondering if it will be thick like it was or curly or somewhat curly. The color is going to be interesting too. I have had friend that their hair didn't come back their normal color! So we will have to see! 

I leave us with this verse: 
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. (Matthew 10:30 NLT)

Brandi 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Maybe you will be a blonde or a red head. Ha! No, I bet it will be close to your old color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maybe you will be a blonde or a red head. Ha! No, I bet it will be close to your old color.

    ReplyDelete