Wednesday, March 4, 2015

2 Down 2 Left!

Good Afternoon Blog Followers!
It was a go yesterday for Round #2. Yesterday I was tired. But was able to eat dinner last. That's a praise from last week. I had my appointment this morning for my Neulasta shot. So when I got there I was 3 days off from being 14 days from the last so I wasn't able to get it. Insurance is a double edge sword! Err!
But they pulled my labs from yesterday and my counts are really good so they said no need coming back again this week. So everything should be on track for Round #3. I am taking my Meds. Thanks for your prayers! Hoping for a better week. 
Update on my Tumor. It's original size was actually 3.8 cm and shrunk down to 0.7 cm. Wow that's just amazing! It shrunk 3.1 cm. It was very pleasing for the Doctor to know and see that it had shrunk as much as it did. Just a miracle from My Lord. 

I leave us with one of my favorite verses in the Bible. 

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it! 

Brandi

1 comment: