Saturday, August 29, 2015

Update that never posted! Sept Post 3 week post surgery!

I can't tell you how excited I am that I reached that finish line! The last surgery.The last part of this journey. It took 10 months to complete it. 10 long scary, dreaded months. As I reflect on all that's happened All I can say is God. God Thank You! Thank you for carrying me when I could not walk this journey. So many days when I just needed you, you were Faithfully there. You were there through friends and family. I am so honored and blessed to have the wonderful people you placed in my life. I have seen the hands and feet of Jesus in the last 10 months that I pray I will be able repay each and everyone one of them. 
As I heal physically it also has mental challenges too. So many things to process. Trying to get into a "New Normal" sure doesn't feel so normal. :) 
Oh..... Let's talk beauty or the lack there of. My hair is coming in but it looks like a Hot Mess! Curly hair might be my new look. Not to mention the light color it's coming back in. I get asked often if it colored or highlighted. To the inquiring minds sorry it's not colored or frosted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment