Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mid-Week Chat

Hi Ya'll!

Hope everyone is having a lovely week! So far so good for me and my family! I am just counting down the days for my first chemotherapy appointment. Sorry if I rush the weekend away. :) I am ready to start and kick cancer's bootie! I have been so uplifted by all the love and support. It feels so surreal. I mean I have been so blessed by all your kind words and encouragement. But it has been what's kept me calm. I got a cute little key chain the other day from a fan of Spencer. The key chain says Keep Calm and Pray! And that is what we are doing! 


Have a Blessed rest of the week!


Brandi

2 comments:

  1. You are so encouraging to me! I know there will be ups and downs and it feels good being on the positive side. You will kick some cancer bootie! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are ready for this to be beaten.stay positive

    ReplyDelete