Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oncologist Appt.

 Prayer Warriors! 
Tomorrow is my first oncology appointment. So around 10:30 if you remember please pray! I am a ball of nerves! It's just the unknown of everything and waiting that has me this way.

Also I want to say thank you so much for the calls,texts,the messages, and the cards! It has been so encouraging to me! God has blessed me with amazing friends and family!! Love ya'll! 

Psalms 13:5
But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. 

Brandi




1 comment:

  1. A co-worker sent me the link to your blog. I don't know you, but I want to wish you the very best. You sound so very brave! I will pray for you and you family. Stay strong and "beat the beast". On the days you feel the worst, I hope you let the prayers, love and support of others wrap around you like a warm, comfortable blank. May God bless you and take away your cancer. - Judy

    ReplyDelete