Monday, June 15, 2015

Pretty in Pink Fashion Show


What a fun day at the Fashion Show! I wanted to post you a few pictures.

These ladies our my survivor sisters! I am so blessed to have gotten to know them and to hear their courageous stories! 
This is Sarah! She is also a TNBC survivor! She is almost 7 years Cancer Free! I love love love her hair! I hope to look as beautiful as she does when my hair grows out. 

Fancy Dresses! These ladies looked amazing. I had to snag a pic of us in these beautiful dresses! 

This was such an amazing day. Getting all dolled up was such a treat. Not only was it a day to celebrate Survivors but a great fundraiser! Thanks to all my friends that came to celebrate with me and all that requested a calander. If you still would like a calendar message me and  I will send you a link to purchase yours. 

I also have a #TeamBrandi for the Susan G. Koman race here on October 24,2015. You can donate to our team if you can't make the run! 

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment