Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fill'er Up

Well today was the first expander fill! It was weird watching your Breast being inflated like a tire. I must say never thought I'd type these words. Ha! The things you never think of. Anyways I am posting this pic that Spence took today. I wanted my die hard bloggers to see what  I was talking about when I describe what went down today. Or should I say up! :)
They take this tool that has a magnet on it and it finds the magnet inside my expander which is under my skin. It stands up straight when it locates it. They press the tool down on my chest and it makes a X (marks the spot). That shows them where to insert the needle. As shown in the picture above. Yes it hurt! Going in and coming out. After the needle is in they push the saline through and you see your chest grow before your eyes. They did this for both sides. 50cc is what went in each Breast. I am still lope-sided for some reason. The right side is smaller than the left. I go again next week and the nurse mentioned they could possible just put some in the right side and even it out. 
Pretty cool they can do the things they do. It blows my mind. 
I am so blessed to have great quality care here in Nashville. 
I want to leave us with this quote I found today! It's a reminder as I look at myself each one is a part of something that happened in my life and I healed from it.
 Battle wounds. 
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment